- Posted by:
- Posted on:
NFT GamesNFT Games
Render Token is a virtual cryptocurrency, issued on the Ethereum Blockchain platform, currently ranked 135th by market capitalization in the cryptocurrency market.
Render Token (RNDR) is powered by innovative, innovative cloud rendering technology that creates a globally distributed network. A network of millions of GPU peers for rendering jobs.
Instead of just using GPU to mine virtual currency, Render Token uses integrated other GPU applications to display and exploit the features of the Blockchain platform. Including the gaming sector, thanks to which many gamers have exploited bonuses from this virtual currency.
Now, Download Games Free will introduce all about Render Token as well as how to create a wallet so that you can store your RNDR coins in the safest way.
About Render Token (RNDR)
It seems that Render Token (RNDR) is still a relatively unfamiliar concept to the virtual currency market in Vietnam. RNDR is known as a Token product of OTOY – a company specializing in GPU-based software solutions.
With the goal of improving the computing power of GPUs by leveraging the connection from the Cloud network and the Ethereum Blockchain technology. Render Token is the first network to turn GPU computing power into a decentralized economy of connected 3D assets.
RNDR allows anyone with a modern GPU to contribute their rendering power in exchange for Token Render. This greatly increases the scale and availability of GPU computing for designers and researchers.
Render Token is currently being used as an asset to pay for transaction fees, in a global network such as games, finance, cryptocurrency trading, etc. For administrative rights, Render Token holders can granting the right to participate in elections, to vote for important decisions or changes in order to build and develop the system.
Instead of just GPU developing virtual currency, RNDR expands to other areas in life such as games, media, virtual reality, etc. Currently, RNDR supports trading on major exchanges such as: Binance , KuCoin, FTX, Huobi Global, Balancer,…
In which, Binance is the largest RNDR exchange accounting for 24.19% of Token trading volume. Because Render Token meets ERC-20 standard, users can safely store it on cryptocurrency wallets such as Trust Wallet, Coin98 Wallet, Atomic Wallet, etc.
Instructions on how to create an e-wallet to store Render Token in the most detailed and easiest way
The Render Network platform is carefully invested by a team of professional experts. The Render Token coin promises to be a potential and optimal solution for projects and projects that need to render data.
Therefore, you can consider investing in Render Token to have the opportunity to receive certain profits from this project. Download Games Free will guide you in detail on how to create an e-wallet to securely store Render Token (RNDR).
Coin98 Extension Wallet is a decentralized cryptocurrency wallet that integrates potential Blockchains, so you can rest assured when storing and trading digital assets here.
How to download Coin98 Wallet to store Render Token safety
- Step 1: You access the Chrome Web Store right on your personal computer.
- Step 2: Type the keyword Coin98 Extension Wallet into the application search bar.
- Step 3: After the search results are available, click “Add to Chrome” to download the Coin98 Wallet application.
- Step 4: Click “Add Extension”.
- Step 5: If you want Coin98 to always be present on the Google icon bar, select “Extension” and then click on the pin icon. You have completed the download and can use Coin98 Wallet right away.
How to create a Coin98 e-wallet account to store Render Tokens is very easy for newbies
- Step 1: Open the downloaded Coin98 Extension Wallet application and select “Create Wallet” to start creating a wallet.
- Step 2: Set a secure password for your Coin98 wallet account. You can choose to set a character or matrix password, depending on your preference to choose the appropriate password.
- Step 3: Please re-type the password to confirm. Then, you need to select “Setup Password” to set a password. Note that your wallet password must contain at least 8 characters.
- Step 4: You wait a few seconds for the system to run. When the application displays a notification bar that successfully installs the password, continue to select “OK”. Next, click the “Multi Chain” icon and then select “Create Wallet”.
- Step 5: Enter the name of the e-wallet you want to set and confirm.
- Step 6: At this point, you need to backup your Passphrase then paste it in the confirmation box and then select “Done” and you have completed the process of creating a Coin98 Wallet account.
Above is all about the Render Token project, which is a very potential project that provides a solid solution to the market. Hopefully, with Download Games Free’s sharing on how to create a wallet account, it can help you store and trade Render Token (RNDR) in the safest way.